- The Geeklog website is the best place for the latest news and updates
- Bug reports
- Submit bug reports on our project site. Please remember to search the bugs so you don't post a duplicate.
- Mailing lists
- Join the geeklog-users mailing list, and join in the discussion.
Additional mailing lists exist for specific Geeklog-related topics.
- Meet the developers and other Geeklog users on IRC (server:
irc.freenode.net, channel #geeklog)
- Please submit patches on the project site.
- General Help - A better place for general "I can't do it!" help is the mailing list. Stuff
that may be of more general interest is welcome here; but you will probably
get better help on the lists.
- Link submissions
- Use "Add A Link" to tell us about your new site running GeekLog.
- Story submissions
- Use the Forum to tell us your
ideas for the GeekLog site and questions.
DO NOT use this for bug reports. Use our project site for bug
- Feature requests
- Where to send feature requests depends a bit on what the request is. In
general, the mailing list is a decent place, and if it is something
significant, you may want to post it in the Forum or send it in as a story submission. You may
also want to go over to our project site and submit it as a Feature Request, so we can have it
filed and we can track it easily.
- Security issues: Should you need to report any security
issues with Geeklog, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: There are still some bug reports and feature
requests left over on our old SourceForge site. However, new new bug reports
and feature requests should only be submitted on the Geeklog Project Website. Thank you.
Staying up to date
The best way to stay up to date with Geeklog development and being informed
of new releases and other important news (such as security issues), is to
subscribe to the geeklog-announce mailing list. This is a low-traffic mailing list and is
really only used for important announcements.
Geeklog also has a built-in feature to check for updates. Simply click on
the GL Version Test link (last entry in your Admin menu) to
see if your install is up to date.
geeklog.info - Geeklog-Support in